Monday, March 4, 2019

Howling success

The picture says it all!! The colours, my little rabbit has brought into my life!!
Ten months of anxiety and nine hours of labor!! You made me unconcious with your little cry!! That's all I knew when I was in ICU!!
First month I never knew how to carry you!!
Second month I dint know how to feed you!!
Third month I still had difficulty in feeding you, but you somehow managed to adjust with this new lady and you started recoginizing I was your mom!!
Fourth month you took me by surprise when you rolled over for the first time!! By now you also knew how to smile.
Fifth month sleepless nights began to dawn, late night feedings made our bond strong!!
Sixth month you learnt to crawl and for your  half birthday you were dressed like a doll!!
Seventh month was the first time you ate food and you were a pro at it, "Go bananas" was an idiom that you took too seriously!!
Eight month you first hit the sea to see sunset and thus you became a part of our regular outings!!
Nine months you managed to stand holding on to me and to hear you utter "Amma" was a bliss!!
Ten months you started to own your first set of friends and you also learnt how to make a mess with your toys!!
Eleven months was the hardest phase for me to leave you and join work, but you so confidently said bye and assured me our bonding and love will only grow stronger no matter what this world throws upon us!!
One year I have unlearnt what this adulthood has thaught me and from your childish charm I have learnt to smile and be happy and to keep learning from every small thing in this world!!






3 comments:

  1. Awesome words Akka the real happiness๐Ÿ˜Šof your life ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankiooo Soo much!! I would be even happpier if I know who this is sorry the name is showing as unknown unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state, Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the pow...