Sunday, June 27, 2021

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state,

Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the power to always think of what we want!!

How do I as a trainer ensure my participants think in Desired state?




If we want someone to do something, we should make sure we are practicing it in the first place.

When I am training the candidates I always talk to them on what is that they need to do, I ensure the presentations are always carrying pointers on "Do's" and there are no "DONT'S".

For example : In genral I have seen presentations carrying "DONT" join the training late, However I will tell my people "Please join the training on time" and I have seen my participants were always almost on time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state, Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the pow...