Friday, March 1, 2013

CHANGE!!



                 I am entering the sixth month of work almost half a year it’s going to be since I entered the corporate world and ya since I started writing blogs. This being my eighth blog I am very thankful to all those of you who have been supportive from the time I started writing. Having said this I just wonder how the number of responses for my blog has kept changing drastically from each blog I write. My first blog got a great response from all those with whom I shared because it being my first blog, everybody appreciated me, motivated me. All my consecutive blogs have started getting less and less responses, though I share it only with those whom I consider my intimate, I am sitting and wondering why, is it because they don’t like the way I write, is it because they don’t find time, is it because……. So many thoughts keep pondering in my head.
                 yes this blog is about one of my greatest learning about people, people are self-centered in this world.    Everybody is busy with their own life. You call them by any relationship you want brother, sister, uncle, aunt, or the so called friends, best friends, intimate friends, eternal friends, give any name whatsoever to people they are all still self-centered and care only about their life.
When you are happy and you celebrate it you have a whole lot of people there with you to celebrate along with you, but the moment you say you are in trouble the whole lot moves away from you, it is again this self-centered disease of humans.
                 I would like to finish this blog for now but, people you have one life and try to live the life for those who believe in you. Try to spend atleast a few minutes a day for others and see the difference. Try to hear others problems in life and you will realize that you are facing far less challenges in life when compared to so many others.
                My thought again goes back to what I was thinking in the beginning, ya people when I share my blogs with you all, its because I believe you people can make changes in my life even if it is a change of nano size.Please try to respect my belief for you if not me.!!

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet one...:-) i get to know more.of yu reading ur blogs...made yu more expressive with ur thoughts:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rightly said vaishu. . Hats off to you lady paulo:-P. . I like the way you express your thoughts through right words. . Keep your great work going dear:-). .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true!!!!Good coherence of thoughts!!!great composition!!!!Keep going!!!!All the best dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state, Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the pow...