Thursday, October 25, 2018

Eternal bonding

Marriage is not just uniting two people for the benefits that the society acquires, but it is an amalgamation of two beautiful families that become one. It's not two people living happily ever after but everybody who has been a part of these two people's life also find new fruits in thier relationship. It's not just a seed sprouting into a plant but two big banyan trees trying to form a common root and thus forming a new tree. Three years into this journey called marriage I did discover beautiful relationships in the name of in- laws, sister in a sister-in-law, brother in a brother-in-law, and beautiful budding flowers who readily accepted me into thier family tree. But of all, this journey has made me feel motherhood a blissful feel forever in my life. If someone asks should you keep celebrating anniversary every year, I would say not every year, but every second that I live I will cherish every little thing that this marriage of two hearts has given me.

1 comment:

  1. Very well said. Not many people realise this... Some even think that it should be about ONLY the 2 individuals.

    ReplyDelete

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state, Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the pow...