Friday, June 18, 2021

Trainer in me

 Hi Sir, wanted to thank you once again. 


When I started learning NLP I always used to think how will I incorporate this at work 

and now,

I am really seeing my self helping people, training them in my own field and I am using whatever I have learnt from you. There are places where I am starting to ask people to think and talk in thier desired state, when I do that I know  what I am doing, I am using what I learnt from you and I know I am bringing about change in the other person in a very subtle yet powerful way. 

I will continue to write more on my experience in this journey....

1 comment:

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state, Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the pow...