Sunday, December 16, 2012

Soul-Mate

A journey which started 22 years ago. A journey which molded me into who I am today... Yes, it's the journey of my life. On a cold morning of December 3, 22 years back two little lives entered this planet.. Everyone around was blissful and excited. Alas!!! The excitement faded in a days time when one life left this world in a very brief time, leaving behind all the duties which God had entrusted with both these lives into the hands of the second life. Yes this second life is none other than me. Born as a twin and loosing my companion I have always felt a loneliness deep inside me. Whoever comes into my life I am sure it will not replace my soul-mate given by god. Since my childhood I have always had this urge of having a sister with whom I can share part of my life, the clothes we wear, the dolls I adore, the games I play, the food I enjoy eating. But, ya god was not impartial in my life six years later he gave me back my soul-mate but this time in the form of a boy, well very soon I realized that a brother-sister relationship is far more eternal....
 "Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it's meaning-Paulo Coelho" I think my brother gave me the meaning.

3 comments:

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state, Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the pow...