Thursday, September 21, 2017

Little beats

Sitting by the porch reading a book of one of your favorite authors, the climate being  frigid though it is one of those hot seasons of the year felt blessed, well not just for the climate but for reasons that can be felt only being a girl. Just like me I am sure every woman would have whined being born a girl at least once in lifetime. But it is the realisation that dawned me this evening which made this perspective of being born a girl changed in me. The realisation of having the ability to create life in this world is a pure bliss. The realisation that we women can give form and life by giving our blood and soul to someone in this Earth makes me feel blessed. The first time when I could hear heart beat within me that's not mine, and every single time I feel little swirling movements within me I know I am a protector of this being, today until the last day just like how my protector, my mother has been to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state, Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the pow...