Saturday, August 3, 2013

Joyeux anniversaire !!


One year sounds such a short period, but this one year is such a long journey in my life. This is a journey which showed me the real life lying ahead of me. It’s been one year since I started earning my own penny and saving too. It’s been a year since I moved out of the comfortable shelter which my parents, my school, my college had given me all these years. It’s been a year since I started handling real people in my life other than my own friends and surroundings. It’s been a year since I started putting in meager amount of money along with my dad for household expenses.. (Which is mostly getting my own cosmetics, trying out new accessories, trying to set my own style statement!!! :P :P) I’m sure this would have helped my dad reduce his monthly expense to half. It’s been a year since my loved friends from college left me and went across sea’s to start their own journey of life, and as it is rightly said “When you close some doors it also means you are opening other doors.” I also met few of the best people in my life in this one year. It’s been almost a year since I stopped dancing. A year has passed since I stopped worrying about being a health freak, because this IT job demands a lot of coffee, tea, snacks, break, treat, and so on. I am no more the person who used to keep a diet book and monitor what I eat, anything and everything I see edible I indulge in tasting it. Most important of all it’s been a year since I wrote tests and exams, last minute studying has become a forgotten ritual in my life. Well, it’s also been a year since I started writing blogs!!!! So many of you have constantly encouraged me in this process, some have really taken care in reading and giving valuable suggestions every time. One or two have always laughed at me for my attempt of writing blogs, I’m pretty sure many are waiting to spam my BlogSpot the next time I share my blogs with them, nevertheless I love to write and I will keep writing till my heart says to stop. Because,

“We should remember that wherever your heart is, you’ll find your treasure there”-Paulo Coelho!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice.Keep going till u fulfill all ur heart's desires...All the very best dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state, Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the pow...