Friday, March 22, 2013

A KEEPSAKE FOR MOTHER


It’s been quite some time since I wrote standstill, and my life is still in standstill. I realize there is nothing much I can do about it either, one thing I understood in this three months of my life is we don’t have control over everything that is happening in our lives so just live the way it is instead of worrying about it and life seems much simpler that way. Nowadays I look forward for weekends because not only I get off from my usual activities but, I get to do unusual things one such thing is writing blogs. Wonder how I have changed over the years, once a book worm who never used to go out any were, hardly stays in house during weekends nowadays. Either I go out with my companion mom, or my loving friends. Wait a moment when I talk about my mom I just realized how very important part she has played in my life. She has not only been my mom but a good friend, she has taken the role of sister who listens to all my sorrows and worries though she does not know to give any solution for it. But still I like to share everything with her god knows why. She is probably that one person who I can always trust upon, I know she will always be by my side. People say I have a childish charm in me, for those of you it’s from my mom I got it. Married at a very young age, hardly had she lived a life for herself, hardly she knows about the outside world. Her word is always within the four of us. Sometimes, no all most all the time I feel like I’m her mom who keeps advising her on crucial aspects of life, so innocent even at her forties, I really feel pity about her. She is one doll who will dance to everybody’s tune in my house, and even without the slightest haste which makes her a perfect human. So much she does to satisfy all our needs the whole day and the moment something slightly goes wrong it is she who is blamed for and even is scolded by everybody in the house irrespective of age, why I do it myself at times. I really wonder if I will ever acquire her traits, her patience and passion in living for others. But all I can do as of now is to dedicate this blog for her though I know she will not be able to appreciate what I’ve given her now.

1 comment:

  1. Very true dear!!!!!We can never ever be like our mothers!!!Their dedication,their love,their patience and even their strength both physically and morally...we can never go near them in such aspects of life...seriously envy them a lot!!!!We may give thousands of reasons to defend us from the fact that we cant be like them...but the truth is they are the best!!!!!:) "Mother" the best gift of God!!!!!!!!Luv'd this one Vaish!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

More thoughts on my learning

The biggest takeaway for me on NLP was think in the Desired state, Can we think only about what we want all the time, yes we do have the pow...